Highlighted

hi

So I would like to know what phone is better the galaxy note 5 or the galaxy S6 edge

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: hi

Community Manager
Community Manager

Those are both fantastic phones you have your sights set on, richiequiesta69. What I may consider the better phone may not be better for you and your needs. I want to be sure you get the best phone that fits you. When you visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones, you can select the box nest to Compare on up to 4 phones to check them out side by side and even read reviews from other users to get the best picture of the device that will fit your needs.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Galaxy note 5 or the galaxy S6 edge

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Nexus 6P.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Those are both fantastic phones you have your sights set on, richiequiesta69. What I may consider the better phone may not be better for you and your needs. I want to be sure you get the best phone that fits you. When you visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones, you can select the box nest to Compare on up to 4 phones to check them out side by side and even read reviews from other users to get the best picture of the device that will fit your needs.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

S6 Edge...no stylus/S-pen to accidentally put in backwards and have to break the phone to get it out.

0 Likes