Highlighted

Re: fraud hold

qdemon

See what I mean?  Typical of Verizon.  Their reps are often misinformed and misdirected.  Let's just drop this thread.  It's no longer relevant.  I have moved on and opened an account with another carrier.

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

Then stop replying.

0 Likes

ice90745

you think thats bad? so i am an over the road trucker, i almost trashed my iphone 8+ i had thru another carrier, but it wasnt the phone it was the carrier, i wouldnt have signal in mostly all the midwest states while driving thru them and it was frustrating.....anyways, i am walking thru a truck stop in dallas, tx...and they have a verizon stand there, other truckers have told me verizon works the best for over the road truckers as far as holding calls, consistent signal, data, and overall its the best for how i need to use it...so i go ver to the stand and end up trading in my iphone 8+ for a iphone xs max ...the 8+ basically was used to pay the taxes on the new phone and a pair of airpods...so i get home to california and then i tell my girl to jump on verizon under me and trade in her iphone...we are at a verizon store everything is going alright and then the store rep says oh the verizon fraud prev dept needs to talk to you, ok, i talk to them and then they ask me to send a picture of my drivers license via email....so i send it in...they call the store back and tell me "there are discrepencies in the documentation you provided we have to shut down your account" .......mind you i signed a contract with them for my original line and i was just trying to get my girl a line under me, and i  am a brand new customer...so after about forty calls back to the fraud dept and telling them that i used the same ID and info at the store in dallas that i sent you and signed a contract for unlimited data along with the $45 on top of it each month to go towards paying my phone off....and they gave me the same answer every time until a fraud dept supervisor tells me "you might as well turn the phone in because we will never be able to unflag your account" ...and i am telling her that i have a F'n contract that i signed with you using all the same info and identification i used when getting approved to even take my phone out of your store already activated....and now they wont even talk to me when i call the fraud dept they just say there is nothing we can do there are discrepencies in the documentation you sent us, and i sent it in that time i told you guys about but mind you, i was in a verizon store both times and went to likr four other ones to try and get help...and still nothing, and now i  going to get a lawyer and see about this contract i signed and if there are legal actions i can take 

0 Likes