Highlighted

filed a lawsuit in district court. Incorrect information by verizon sales representative resulting Incorrect bill.

rajthota

While signing-up for FIOS Sales representative tried to sell the Phone service. As I make call to Singapore and India, I have been using VOIP phones such as Vonage, Unovon and calling cards like Reliance. I asked the sales rep to confirm that calls to india are part of the plan and no long distance charges will be incurred similar (similar to Vonage ) . sales representative confirmed that there are no additional chages and calling to India is included.

Come the first bill I see long distance charges. called Verizon customer service and as usual , they are sorry, these calls include long distance. sent a letter to Verizon dispute  department address in NJ as suggested  by the customer service representative. no answer.

realized that verizon is following a highly unethical business practices.

Filed lawsuit  Nov 01, 2017 on Verizon . enough is enough.

Labels (1)

Re: filed a lawsuit in district court. Incorrect information by verizon sales representative resulting Incorrect bill.

dexman

This forum is for Verizon Wireless service issues/questions. There is a different website for Verizon Core (Ma Bell) issues.

I have FiOS here at home. To the best of my knowledge, the traditional landline phone service does not include international calls. But, if Verizon does have such an offer, it would be spelled out on the telephone service FiOS page.

0 Likes

Re: filed a lawsuit in district court. Incorrect information by verizon sales representative resulting Incorrect bill.

kathy65793

Did you talk to anyone here on this page? Hopefully someone on here can help you

Leadership | About Verizon

0 Likes

rajthota

I called customer service. Written to verizon dispute department in

september. No Answer.

I work for a major corporation and FIOS representative was there. I

requested her to post it in the verizon presidential escalation.

I have spent more than 30 hours already trying to set this straight per the

agreement.

I did not had any other option as all my effort to resolve this is not

going anyware.

So i chose the district court as it did not move anyware.