Highlighted

false esstimate on first bill

rljr40

i recently added a line to my account on 1/4/15 and was told and even in print that my est. next bill would be $190.00 so on that sane day my current bill was $86.00 so i paid $140.00 to leave me a credit of $55 to help on next bill. well... i got my next bill bal. is $191.00 now im being told this bill was in excess of $247.00 what the heck... my current bill shouldnt be more than $140.00-$150.00 feel missled and disapointed...

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: false esstimate on first bill

brando8998
Novice

What are the breakdown of charges?

Highlighted

rljr40

and who are you to be inquiring of break down of charges

0 Likes
Highlighted

deb2too
Novice

REALLY!!

Probably someone trying to address your problem . Sometimes more information is needed to explain/clarify.

Highlighted

deb2too
Novice

You did post this is a question or was it really just a rant and you wanted no replies.

Highlighted

elliew

If all you wanted to do was rant you could have just posted a status update to your facebook. This is a forum for asking questions and hopefully getting answers from other users and sometimes from Verizon reps.

If you won't share details, you are not going to get much help either.

Highlighted

rljr40

True this is a question, a question for Verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

And this is a public peer to peer community forum. You might get more appropriate and accurate responses from your fellow customers then the VZW reps. It might also be days before a VZW rep does respond to your question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

elliew

Then call (or chat) directly with Verizon, who does have access to your account and your detailed information and bill. Their job is to understand and explain your plan, charges, billing, etc.

First bills following an addition can be elevated for a number of reasons (new device taxes, partial month plus full month, etc) , but w/o details it's all speculation.

Customer Service

(800) 922-0204

or dial *611 from your mobile phone
View the *611 On-Screen App for Android Video

6 AM - 11 PM, Mon - Sun

0 Likes