Highlighted

edge

If I'm in a contract can i switch to the edge program?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: edge

Community Manager
Community Manager

Snn5, we want to set the right expectations when it comes to our Device Payment option. Click the link below for more information:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You cannot begin an Edge agreement until you fulfill the contract terms.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Did they finally do away with Early Edge? I thought they had...but I've been a bit out of the loop.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

There hasn't been as much talk about it lately, not from the angle of "I returned a phone on Early Edge and didn't get my return label and am being charged...." at least.  IDK if reps still suggest it during chats or calls where the user wants a new phone and thinks that this is the way to do it.  I hope not.  I'd think it best to be cut and dry and stay uniform with, "Finish the contract, then go Edge and be done with it.  Don't like your phone, pay it off and get a new one."  Let the trade-in program be the sole reason that: labels, returns and "Where is the credit" complaints are read.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

kimberlyannw84, we would love to see you upgrade to a new device. You must have your current device for a minimum of one year and have excellent pay history with no service suspensions due to non pay. Once you have met those requirements, the eligibility will automatically be added to your account. You can verify your eligibility online at My Verizon. For more information regarding the device payment plan, click the link below:

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

It's now called the Device Payment Program and no longer Edge Program.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Inconsistencies then.  Edge here and DPP there. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Oh, and as a special promotion offered to some people, there is an EARLY DPP just like the Early Edge. So the problems will still be the same, just a different name.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Snn5, we want to set the right expectations when it comes to our Device Payment option. Click the link below for more information:

LasinaH_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes