Highlighted

dropping a line on nationwide talk share

Hi, i have 2 phones on the nationwide talk share 700 mins (1 smart phone, 1 dumb phone). I would like to drop the dumb phone (which almost never gets used) and port that # to t-moblie as now more people i talk with switch from verizon (2 years ago was about 95% of the people i talk to, now its about 50% of the people i talk with ). If i drop the dumb phone what happens to the 1 line left which is a smart phone ( iphone 4s ) with ULD? Do i have to switch plans and lose the ULD? If so it looks like t mobile will be better and cheaper ( my friend has a samsung s4 not used that i can have for free ) as i pay 120.00+ a month for these 2 phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: dropping a line on nationwide talk share

Sr. Leader

I'm not sure what would happen, as dropping the line would force a plan change, and the single line Nationwide 450 minutes, and unlimited data that would be the "logical" step is no longer offered.  It may depend on the rep you get to take care of this, and if they are able to put your remaining line on the legacy plan.

It may not be possible though - in which case you'd need choose a plan from those currently offered.  $60 single line, 2 GB data and unlimited calling and texting is likely your best option.  How much data do you typically use on that line?

0 Likes