Highlighted

data safety mode

rezflame

If my data runs out and I have the data safety mode, will it be deducted through the next month's data reset?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: data safety mode

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

No, not as I understand it.  If you hit your data plan limit, and you have safety mode enabled, you will continue to be able to use data at a very reduced speed.  You will not be charged any overage fees, and you will have your full data allowance when the cycle resets.

I have safety mode enabled on my acocunt, but thankfully, have never used all the data so it has not come into play.  no where does it say the data used while in safety mode will be deducted from your next month's allowance.  If that's the case, then it should be at regular LTE speed, not reduced to a crawl. 

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

No, not as I understand it.  If you hit your data plan limit, and you have safety mode enabled, you will continue to be able to use data at a very reduced speed.  You will not be charged any overage fees, and you will have your full data allowance when the cycle resets.

I have safety mode enabled on my acocunt, but thankfully, have never used all the data so it has not come into play.  no where does it say the data used while in safety mode will be deducted from your next month's allowance.  If that's the case, then it should be at regular LTE speed, not reduced to a crawl. 

rezflame

Thank you SuzyQ. A lot of this stuff get confusing.  Big help! Thanks again.

0 Likes