data overage

SMIL8993

I was charged $15 for a small data overage. How much more data does that $15 cover?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: data overage

Community Manager
Community Manager

SMIL8993, we appreciate your plan details. With this plan, you would indeed see a charge of $15.00 for an additional GB of data. Should you see that you are headed toward overage, you also have the option to change your plan. View some great new choices at https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/#shared. Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

SMIL8993, we always want to ensure that you have the right expectation for your plan and overage charges. While most of our newer plans will often charge $15.00 per each additional GB, we want to make sure that we're absolutely certain regarding your specific account.

Would you be able to confirm the name of the plan that you currently have with us? If you're not certain which plan you have with us, you can always sign in to My Verizon, click on the "My Plan & Services" tab and see what you have listed here.

Samantha_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

SMIL8993

8gb more everything plan

0 Likes

glitchedpixel

Verizon charges $15 whether you've used 0.01 over your limit or a full gigabyte.

I'd look to see if the new Verizon plan L 8GB would be more cost effective since that plan has overage protection called safety mode.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

SMIL8993, we appreciate your plan details. With this plan, you would indeed see a charge of $15.00 for an additional GB of data. Should you see that you are headed toward overage, you also have the option to change your plan. View some great new choices at https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/#shared. Loren_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes