Highlighted

damaged phone claim and then loss of damaged phone

We have five phones. My daughter reported to Verizon that her phone was malfunctioning. They sent a replacement phone to me in Conn. Before I could get it to her in Baltimore, she lost the malfunctioning phone. I was not able to return it to Verizon. I had lost phone insurance coverage and made a claim to Asurion. I paid the $150 deductible and received a new phone. My daughter has the phone that Verizon gave her and Verizon wants a phone back from me as a result of their shipping the replacement phone. Verizon told me that they will not accept the phone I received from Asurion. What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: damaged phone claim and then loss of damaged phone

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Lawboy41! I regret to hear of the issues you're experiencing with your phones being lost and damaged. Let's dive right in here for you. I would recommend reaching out to Asurion directly to review your options. They can be reached at 888-881-2622; or online at: www.phoneclaim.com/verizon

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes