Highlighted

customer support is ridiculous!!!

jamieclaire

Why is it so freaking difficult to get help from a Verizon rep? I've been waiting for over 30mins now to 'chat' live with a rep but it still shows 'all agents are busy right now'. And for some reason, I'm guessing its solely to benefit itself & to increase profit, Verizon has taken away the option of emailing them. That used to be the easiest & fastest way, IMO, to receive the help needed! Waiting online 4 a rep 2 come available for the live chat is only wasting away at my available data usage (since no matter what customers pay, Verizon cannot offer unlimited internet service, and that's an entirely separate issue that's a headache as well) & not 2 mention, wasting my time! And the issue I'm having is coming totally from their end. Its nthng I did! I purchased a ringtone/ringbk tone bundle thing and it didn't give me the correct one I purchased! So all I'm needing to kno is why not and how they can fix it! Won't take even a minute to fix I'm sure but heck, its taking an hr or more to fix smthn tht SHOULD have only taken tht 1 minute!!!! Whats the problem with your customer service VERIZON????    So frustrated!

Labels (1)

Re: customer support is ridiculous!!!

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Call *611 (with your cell phone) or 800-922-0204 from any phone.  Choose option 4 (Other) then say "Agent when the voice prompt asks you the reason for your call.  You should get a live person within a few minutes (typically less than 5 minutes).  That live rep should be able to help you.

0 Likes

Re: customer support is ridiculous!!!

Twilly

Bs take responsibility for negligence and admit that your company no longer cares about anything but money

0 Likes