Highlighted

customer service...lack of

wrb

I guess changes have been made in the usually great Verizon Customer Service.  I had been working with a lady from the Office of the President on some phone/service/equipment issues.   Now the numbers given to me are no longer in service or a recording come on and says if you have a mailbox on the system please entercode.  Mt issues was not resolved!!!! the steps that I was told to take to get equipemnt replaced or deleted were taken and now the item/service remains on my asccount.  Calling customer service gets no where they are not concerned with what another agent did ...lor the fact I want to speak to the person (bridgette) that I was working with.   3 requests to have regular customer service get to thisd department resulted in" I will have to check with my supervisor I can not email that person , supervisor will have to do it.  I said ok please have it done ...over 1.5 months now no answer no equipment change /deletion as was told would be done.    Verizon I guess is NOW to big to care about 20 year + customers

Labels (1)

Re: customer service...lack of

Community Manager
Community Manager
wrb, It's truly disheartening to learn that you've had such difficulties in getting in touch with previous contacts with us. Here's a link with our Support information with the various ways to contact us:  www.verizonwireless.com/support Please share details about your concern with your equipment, service, or account.  We surely want to do all we can to help.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes

wrb

I guessed it right --you also didn't read and understand post!!!!!!! you just told me to do the same thing I have tried 4 times!!!! your people reall ydon't have a clue.... why would you tell me to do the same thing over and opver and yes even over again that DID NOT get the issues addressed...... HOW difficult is it to find someone interested in customer service at Verizon....you were the best now ..not so much....Have someone answer that can provide some solutions.. I have asked 3 times for a Manager to call me in regards to this and each agent says" I will pass it up to them in an email"   well that hasen't happened......

0 Likes

kaebfly
Leader

You have to remember that although sometime reps for Verizon reply on these threads this is a peer to peer forum. You are likely better off trying to continue getting someone on the phone (I understand that it has been a frustrating situation) than you are to get speedy resolution on here. Not sure if it might help going to your local store and speaking with a manger. Ask the manager to get you on the phone with someone that can help. Remain calm so you don't give them a reason not to be in a hurry to help you. Not an idea way to have to do things but you have to be persistent with CS or you may never get anything done. You can also try sending a certified letter to the office of the president if you have that address.

0 Likes