Highlighted

corrupt, fraud charges and refusal of customer care to help

I can't believe I am even giving Verizon a chance after 4 days and over 20 hours trying to resolve this without any respect, returned calls, follow through.

I wound up stuck abroad March-July because of the pandemic. Verizon charged me $10/day for this time despite COMPLETE LACK OF SERVICE. I was even told by a team member that they would reimburse me some of this AND NEVER DID. Then I was told I should have been offered a monthly rate of $60-$70/month and customer care disregarded this completely.

Today is my 4th day trying to resolve this and I have been calling for over 4 hours. Every time I get transferred back and forth without anyone doing anything. When I ask for a supervisor, they disconnect the call. Every supervisor that has said they'd call back- has COMPLETELY FAILED TO CALL BACK.

Then Verizon goes and cuts off my service. 

I have every minute noted and tomorrow I will transfer my service unless Verizon resolves this. It is absolutely appalling, disgusting, and flat out wrong what they are doing. 

What is the contact for highest level of Customer Care? And who will be resolving this major issue that I was told should have been of highest escalation priority and then is still unresolved after months of reaching out to Verizon customer care team?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: corrupt, fraud charges and refusal of customer care to help

How? You get text alerts sent when a travelpass charge initiates. It wouldn't even charge unless there was an attempt to use services. Verizon has several different ways to contact them before a bill finalizes to fix issues before they become one.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

This issue has gone on for far too long.  We are sorry to hear about you being stuck abroad and will do everything we can to help.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is abusive- it is outright abuse by Verizon to a tenured customer and it's harassment and appalling. I have spent over 5 days, over 25 hours and have zero resolution. I will disconnect my service tomorrow and file this in small claims court unless resolved promptly this evening. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

There was no private message sent and I have now been threatened, taken advantage of, harassed and abused. I have been calling today (in addition to many days and hours) for over four hours and the calls just drop and nothing has been resolved and I have only been abused more. This is completely uncalled for and abusive. A supervisor in customer care needs to call me asap and my service needs to be reactivated so they can actually call.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

I am sorry for the amount of time this has taken. We want to find a resolution. We have sent you another Private Message to take a look. 

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes