Highlighted

contract

How long is my contract and if I get out of it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: contract

Expert

Sign into your My Verizon account online to see your contract end date.  You are responsible for the ETF if you end the contract early.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Sign into your My Verizon account online to see your contract end date.  You are responsible for the ETF if you end the contract early.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are here to provide the assistance that you need KRAFTJOE1. We surely hope you are not considering leaving us. I sent you a direct message so we that can further assist. We look forward to hearing back from you.

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I also what to know if you receive my DD214 for the 15% discount on my bill. Please let me know if you got it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

KRAFTJOE1 wrote:

I also what to know if you receive my DD214 for the 15% discount on my bill. Please let me know if you got it.

You can check the status at this link:

https://www.verizonwireless-employmentvalidation.com/

Highlighted

Where in the my verizon can you find the end date?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I did that and did not see the contract ending

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Bernardjanowitz, we are sorry to learn that you were not able to find the information you needed. To see your contract end date or your device payment information, please follow these steps.

1. Sign in to your My Verizon account. https://www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon/

2. Hover over Devices 

3. Click on Device Overview.

The details you need will be under each phone.

Was this information helpful?

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes