Highlighted

charge that has been on my account for months.

jobates444

I have a $67.60 charge that has been on my account for months.  Was told it would be removed because I did not make the calls and it had never happened before.  I have been trying to have this removed for months.  I am tired of getting notices.  Seems I can get no help, can you help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: charge that has been on my account for months.

sprmankalel
Leader

This is a community forum. Not much that anyone here can do.

0 Likes

brando8998
Novice

Sounds to me like the representative you spoke with probably went to add the credit on the account but their supervisor reviewed the account and either through the records determined the calls were made by you or that the line was clear of fraud and denied the credit. The reason I say that is because if it is notated by a supervisor the charges are valid each subsequent time you call in most of the reps will fall in line with their assessment of the account.

If that is what happened it sucks because the least the supervisor could do was call you back and directly tell you why they are cancelling the credit.

Highlighted

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

I Concur with Brando8998, I have had the same experience.

ANd they never call you back to tell you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure that this gets the attention that it needs. Please see the message that we sent and respond. We will figure this out. Have a great day.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes