cell phone bill

Sarina90

Week ago i made a payment, but the bill status hasnt changed!!

What does that mean??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: cell phone bill

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

As Weth said, using the phone app I get a text almost immediately when the payment goes through.  If you used a debit card, check your bank statement to see if the payment did come out of your account.  If not, then redo the payment, as something obviously happened so that it did not actually go through.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Where are you viewing the bill status?  Try clearing cookies and cache if viewing in a browser on your computer.

How did you make the payment?  When I make a payment online or with my phone I get an almost immediate confirmation text.  If paid with a bank account or credit card, check the statements to see if the payment has cleared.

Highlighted

dad_of_2

If you mailed a check that would take time too.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sarina90

I paid Using my verizon app in my phone

by a debit card and i didnt recived any confirmation

Thanks for your replay

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sarina90

Sorry using web browser in my phone

0 Likes
Highlighted

Weth
Sr. Leader

I would suspect something did not go through. Paying through app gives almost an immediate confirmation.

0 Likes
Highlighted

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

As Weth said, using the phone app I get a text almost immediately when the payment goes through.  If you used a debit card, check your bank statement to see if the payment did come out of your account.  If not, then redo the payment, as something obviously happened so that it did not actually go through.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sarina90

It did come out.. Im checking it , although the bill hasnt changed

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sarina90

It did come out from my account, Im checking it, although the bill hasnt changed

0 Likes
Highlighted

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

That's not what happens with me - I get the confirmation text, and my balance then shows as $0.00 due.  Perhaps you need to call customer service and get this straightened out.  When you log on to your account on your computer, is it still showing a balance due?

0 Likes