Highlighted

can't live chat from website, just sits there, nothing loads

scooterh9281

can't live chat from the website nothing loads, no window opens or anything, can't seem to find customer service number, tryin to find out why refund was 200$ short.

0 Likes

Re: can't live chat from website, just sits there, nothing loads

jav6

Customer Service can be reached by dialing 611 or 800-922-0204.  The My Verizon mobile app has a ? which will get you to Customer Services (eventually) and I'm sure the web site has a Contact Us link somewhere.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes

brecl10

I have literally started 3 different chats all which say they will get me to a rep and it just sits. I am not able to use any apps or service on my phone and it says i have full LTE service..

0 Likes

jav6

Can you physically make a phone call?  Do you have a PC/laptop/tablet to use to access the website?  Sounds like you have other problems with your phone.  Does WiFi work?  Have you powercycled it?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello scooterh9281, we sent you a private note. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Brecl10, we understand the importance of ensuring you are experiencing consistent service at all times. When did you start experiencing difficulties with accessing any apps or services on your phone? So we can take a closer look at the area, can you please provide us with the zip code you are in?

0 Likes

Innova

Sometimes when live chatting there is no cursor blinking at the chat box so I can't type anything. I tapped the SEND button and the cursor returned.

0 Likes