Highlighted

calls not appearing on call log- how do I fix this

Some calls are not appearing on my call log Im not sure why

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: calls not appearing on call log- how do I fix this

Expert

Are the missing calls ones you didn't answer?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

PMLASKOW, I would be just as confused if only specific call logs were not appearing, so I am eager to figure this out. What platform are you referring to and how are you viewing this? (website, phone, app, etc.) If the issue is specific to the My Verizon website or app, then please specify where exactly it helped indicate that there were missing call logs. If you are reviewing it on the call log on your phone, what phone do you have? Are the missing call logs showing a trend of users? (iPhone users, landline calls, ones you did not answer, Android users)

AkaneM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I was suddenly having the same problem and then realized that you have the option of showing ALL calls or only missed calls & somehow I had accidentally hit "missed."    When you select "recent calls" then look at the top for a toggle between the two.

0 Likes