How do I download a copy of my recent bill to my phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: bill

Sr. Leader

I've noticed on my phone when going thru the app, it gives you an option to "view" a pdf of your bill but does not give you an option to just download and save it. The app may be slightly different on different OS's though and you may be able to download it in either Android/Windows/BB. If you need a copy of it on your phone, you could also simply download it on a desktop/laptop and email the file to yourself or simply transfer it via wifi/usb from your desktop/laptop. It may be easier than navigating the desktop site on your phones screen.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Through the app, the mobile site or the desktop site?

The only way I ever download the bill is from the desktop site on a computer so that is the same method I would use on a phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Once you log into MyVZW you should see the option of downloading a PDF version of your most recent bill.  If it's the end of your cycle then you'll probably have to wait a few extra days after while VZW produces it.  I often see my new amount due a couple of days before the PDF is available...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

I've noticed on my phone when going thru the app, it gives you an option to "view" a pdf of your bill but does not give you an option to just download and save it. The app may be slightly different on different OS's though and you may be able to download it in either Android/Windows/BB. If you need a copy of it on your phone, you could also simply download it on a desktop/laptop and email the file to yourself or simply transfer it via wifi/usb from your desktop/laptop. It may be easier than navigating the desktop site on your phones screen.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

You may have to switch to desktop version in order to save it.

0 Likes