Highlighted

Re: bait and switch!

jfulton99

Which is why Verizon is losing customers… I’ve given them ample opportunity to make it right. T-mobile has great deals right now. I’m going to give them a try.

0 Likes

pherson
Leader

Best wishes at your new carrier.

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

jfulton99 wrote:

Which is why Verizon is losing customers…

On what planet?   the only company losing customer is ATT because they aren't providing a competitive plan at a fair price.   Since it doesn't suit you, do move aside so you aren't trampled by the stampede of their customers. 

0 Likes

Bob529

Verizon does not honor what their sales rep promise. They lie and when I purchased a new phone that was defective they replaced it with a used phone that was defective too. They refused to give me what I paid for a NEW phone that was functional.

0 Likes

boringusername

@Bob529 wrote:

Verizon does not honor what their sales rep promise. They lie and when I purchased a new phone that was defective they replaced it with a used phone that was defective too. They refused to give me what I paid for a NEW phone that was functional.

Why are you posting this in multiple threads? Some bad luck to get 2 consecutive phones that didn't work out of the box. Puchased over a dozen phones over the years and never had a defective on out of the box even once.

0 Likes