Highlighted

You need to change wording on your text

nancyshrake

I ordered a phone today.  I received an order number.    Then I get a text stating "Order ####### is ready. Pick it up at South Elgin within 3 days after 06/10.  Brng a photo id and payment card"

This text starts with telling me my phone is ready.  I saw had to pick up within 3 days.   I left and went on busiest road in Elgin (RAndall) at rush hour and construction traffic.  I get there and they said not there.  They looked at text and said, this happened to them last week with another customer.  The text just means the order has been shipped to their store, not that it's ready to be picked up.  

Today is 6/10.  The text said phone is ready.   Gas, time, frustration.  Not too happy.  

0 Likes

Re: You need to change wording on your text

Customer Service Rep

We understand your frustration regarding the experience with the recent order and apologize for any inconvenience this caused. Our goal is to get you the device as soon as possible so you can enjoy your Verizon service. To be sure we are on the same page, were you able to pick up the device in the last 2 days? Please provide us with an update, we will take the correct steps to take care of the problem and get you your device.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes

glitchedpixel
Novice

@nancyshrake wrote:

I ordered a phone today.  I received an order number.    Then I get a text stating "Order ####### is ready. Pick it up at South Elgin within 3 days after 06/10.  Brng a photo id and payment card"

This text starts with telling me my phone is ready.  I saw had to pick up within 3 days.   I left and went on busiest road in Elgin (RAndall) at rush hour and construction traffic.  I get there and they said not there.  They looked at text and said, this happened to them last week with another customer.  The text just means the order has been shipped to their store, not that it's ready to be picked up.  

Today is 6/10.  The text said phone is ready.   Gas, time, frustration.  Not too happy.  

Reading comprehension.

0 Likes

bearone21
Leader

you could've/should've called the store to confirm item was there.

0 Likes