Wrong information

DONDEM36

I wanted to get my 89 yr old father off my bill. He only needed a pay as u go phone.  When I called Verizon to see if this would affect my bill they told me it would go down $40/ month. He was my fourth line on an unlimited plan. They assured me my bill would my bill would go down without his line.  I called  the next day to ask again. I was worried my bill would be affected by losing a line. Again they assured me it would go down $40/ month.  Of course this was not true. My next bill was almost as big as before. My lines went up to $50/ month per line. When I called I was told the other representatives gave me wrong information. My bill could would be $50/ line per month for 3 lines.  How can I get told the same thing by two people with no guarantee it is correct or that Verizon will honor this information?  There must be recordings of these calls!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: Wrong information

Verizon Employee
DONDEM36, The last thing we ever want is for a customer to feel mislead or to be given misinformation when it comes to changes that are made on their plans. I would like the opportunity to take a closer look into this for you, so we can see what went wrong. I have sent you a private message, so I can investigate this further. Please respond to my private message, so I can take a closer look at your account.

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes