Highlighted

Would Like to complain

I was checking an order this morning and could not get it to come up. I started live chat and asked for an email with the shipping info. The first couldn't so she transferred me to another agent and of course he could not. I asked for the number to corporate support and he abruptly ended chat without giving me the number. So it concerns me that a multimillion dollar company has agents that cant sen emails to customers and just bounces customers to agents that a unable to send a simple email that I should have been sent in the first place. You can take my money but cant send a simple email with shipping info.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Would Like to complain

Leader

1-800-922-0204

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks, that was just the normal line where you sit in que for hours. Its a shame that no Verizon person can reply to this.

0 Likes
Highlighted

OsmanskiJR wrote:

Thanks, that was just the normal line where you sit in que for hours. Its a shame that no Verizon person can reply to this.

It's shame that people expect customer service in a customer to customer forum.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am so very sorry you are bothered. Please accept my sincerest apology.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

not hours, i've been with verizon back to gateway days & most call to cs have been a pretty short wait but call-in during prime & you'll find delays....call early evening & you'll probably have a short wait.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

OsmanskiJR,

While it's true this is a customer community forum, we do review these threads occasionally to see if anyone creates a post for a customer service issue. We're sorry to hear about the difficulty with receiving order information when you visited us earlier through the live-chat service. We know it's very important to know the status of you order, and we want to help in any way we can. I've sent you a message directly in the forum system, in case you still need help. We look forward to assisting you there. You can also see our full range of other contact options here, in case you'd like to try other options later: vzw.com/contactus

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

I'm sorry about this experience with our chat team, OsmanskiJR. We value your loyalty here with us, and our goal is to address all your concerns. I know you are anxious to receive your recent order. I will submit feedback on this experience. I sent you a Private Message so we can get additional information and look into this further.

GersonG_VZW    

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

It is really stupid, but this falls 100% on Verizon as a corporation. All an agent can do is offer to send return materials and most of the time a blank envelope arrives - nothing the agent has control over. All they can do is input your order info and submit it. What happens after is out of their hands.

There is a self serve option, but every single VZW agent I'm personal friends with agrees it's dumb Verizon doesn't add a basic feature all other major companies (and some small!) already had for years.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Another complaint because there is nowhere else to do so...because Verizon does not care about pleasing customers, only getting more % of a customer's income. Why do I get a [removed] notification every [removed] month about cloud service only backing up contacts? Verizone promised free cloud 3 years ago..then took it away last year because they seen it as a way to gain revenue rather than attract customers....fine...[removed] your cloud I don't need it...but stop sending me [removed] messages about [removed] ....I get it you only want my money and not me to be happy....stop messaging me about the cloud...[removed] about your cloud...I don't want to hear another [removed] word about your cloud, I will never pay for your [removed] cloud...no more messages [removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes