Worst customer service ever!!! Canceling soon

Today was the worst day of my life dealing with Verizon, I called to see why Disney plus was never removed from my account. The representative canceled my service completely out without  my knowledge. My grandmother flatline and I missed the call because I my phone was disconnect without my knowledge. My mom had to contact my partner to advise her of what had happened. I called Verizon just to get transferred multiple times. Spoke with many people overseas in which one was laughing because I was crying due to my grandmother flatling.  I asked for a manger after my services were activated however I defiantly don't believe she was a manger. I am sure after this event and painful clown show I will most likely be canceling my service.  I have found it almost impossible to try to find out how to file complaint on todays tragic events.  And let's not mention the  2 hours that were taking away from life with all the transferring  and long hold time. Verizon customer service has really gone down heal.  Been with company 8 years defiantly time for a change.

Tags (1)

Re: Worst customer service ever!!! Canceling soon

That sounds off...I can't think of a single rep who would unnecessarily take a disconnect hit on their stats.

Disney+ is also something you remove as a customer, reps can't do that anymore.

0 Likes

I was thinking the same however it was done!! And Disney plus was removed from the account and not by me. So know it can be done by a rep. The call will be reviewed however none of that matters at this point. My phone is working and my grandmother is fighting on life support.

0 Likes

Customer Support

We are sorry to read about what happened to your grandmother and that you were not able to take those very important calls. The last thing we want is for you to think about leaving us and we want to make sure that we do all we can to turn this around. Are all your services working fine now? Aside from the Disney+ inquiry did you need to make any other changes to your account that day when you reached out? 

0 Likes