Highlighted

Worst Customer Service and Runarounds!

I recently needed a signal booster for my house because my Verizon signal stopped working. Though I felt Verizon should offer it free since I used to have signal. I first placed the order on August 7th.....when nothing arrived after 11 days, I called and the rep said the order was cancelled! I did not cancel it. While speaking to the rep, I proceeded to order the booster AGAIN on the 18th.  She said it would be overnighted.....BS. It is now Aug. 24th and stool no booster!  At this point Verizon has wasted my time for a 3rd time by me having to write this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Worst Customer Service and Runarounds!

Welcome to the crapshoot that is, American corporate Verizon.  They really don't care about you, or your contract, or your service, only your money, and they will get your money even if they have to sue you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Have you ever considered not using a booster, but feeding off your Wi-Fi for data and calls? Would save you the headache and money.

If not, I have the most luck by contacting them via chat. Sometimes it takes a couple refreshes to get the right person.

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

Highlighted

How do I do that? I have a Samsung galaxy 4.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Google voice...

Highlighted

Leader

I use WhatsApp, but then the other party also has to have it.

0 Likes