Highlighted

Worst Company Ever

2323teddy

I have been lied to over and over again. I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years with 3 to 4 phones. I have paid every bill in full upon receipt. I have been lied to in person  in the store and over the phone. I been hung up, transferred several times, and on hold for long periods of time. I am looking to switch to Sprint to T-mobile. I do not know how you stay in business. You are the worst of the worst. I realize writing this message is pointless but if I can save one person from the aggravation of signing up wit your company it is worth it!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Worst Company Ever

Snn5
Sr. Leader

If you had a backstory and proof of these allegations, someone might be convinced of your post, however, not many people come here and use a community board for review-purposes, since no one comes here to give praise, only to rant and ask questions, others to answer questions.

0 Likes

brando8998
Novice

Ok....So how is Verizon the worst company?

0 Likes
Highlighted

chris1060

I'm going to have to go with Sprint, as holding the title as the worst company. It took me 12 years to realize that. Been with Verizon since 2013, and couldn't be happier. But, everyone has their own preference.

Highlighted

2323teddy

Too long of story. Switching to sprint. Went today everyone at sprint switching. Verizon lies to everyone to get the sale

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

2323teddy

U r first person ever I have heard that fr. I think u r a Verizon employee y else wd u spend time responding to my thread.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

flutterfly8497

I think you are a Sprint employee, why else would you name ONLY Sprint for who you are switching to?

Highlighted

Snn5
Sr. Leader

2323teddy wrote:

U r first person ever I have heard that fr. I think u r a Verizon employee y else wd u spend time responding to my thread.

Sent from my iPhone

There are a lot of users here that respond to threads, cause...it's what we do in a community.  However, that being said, I had Sprint/Boost for a hot minute.  Now, I'm back on Vzw.  It is about $15 more a month for the same data (I'm Prepaid) but the coverage is much more and I get to use my out of contract flagship phone, instead of the lower end phone (which is a good phone) I had with Boost.

Highlighted

2323teddy

That is hysterical

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

2323teddy wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

flutterfly8497 wrote:

I think you are a Sprint employee, why else would you name ONLY Sprint for who you are switching to?

2323teddy wrote:

That is hysterical

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, and just as likely as your post is to be true.