Highlighted

Wondering if it possible to change from the edge payment plan?

I recently got a galaxy s6 on the edge payment plan less than 2 weeks ago and we got the bill today and I would like to change it from the edge payment plan because I can't afford it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Wondering if it possible to change from the edge payment plan?

Sr. Leader

Edge agreements cannot be converted into contract agreements.  If you are within 14 days, you can return the phone and pay a restocking fee.  You might then try for a different phone or plan.  But keep in mind that if bought online, you might run into time and shipping issues, which may lead to billing issues.  If you bought in-store, a corporate store, you might find it more streamlined.  If you bought at a retailer, they may have other rules.

Highlighted

Re: Wondering if it possible to change from the edge payment plan?

Customer Support
Algebraic89,

Look no further help is here! You've come to the right place for answers. As Snn5 mentioned, you are unable to change the Edge agreement into a contract agreement. I definitely understand the importance of keeping your bill lower, so I'm here to help.

If you are on Edge and on the More Everything plan you receive a discount off the line access fee, which usually keeps your bill the same. If you reply to the direct message I sent you I can access your account and better assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes