Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
With Verizon dumping 2 year contracts, will I still have to pay a cancellation fee if I want to end my current contract?
jdgoldman

My current contract is up mid April, but with Verizon dumping their 2 year contracts like other companies have been doing, will they stI'll charge me a cancellation fee?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: With Verizon dumping 2 year contracts, will I still have to pay a cancellation fee if I want to end my current contract?
mflandshark
Novice

Going forward you wont be able to sign anymore 2 year contracts. Your current agreement still stands and doesn't change.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: With Verizon dumping 2 year contracts, will I still have to pay a cancellation fee if I want to end my current contract?
Ann154
Expert

Yes, if you cancel or port before the contract term is completed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Weth
Sr. Leader

Just because Verizon is not doing any new contracts not mean old contract terms have changed. 

0 Likes
mflandshark
Novice

Going forward you wont be able to sign anymore 2 year contracts. Your current agreement still stands and doesn't change.

View solution in original post

0 Likes