Highlighted

Will verizon send me a free nano SIM card to activate my replacement phone?

rocio1300

need a sim card to activate a replacement phone,will verzion send me new sim card?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: will verizon send me a free nano sim card to activate my replacement phone?

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Visit a corporate retail store for faster service.  Usually they are free.  3rd party retailers may charge for a SIM.  Customer service will mail/deliver one to you free as well, but this may take up to a week.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Visit a corporate retail store for faster service.  Usually they are free.  3rd party retailers may charge for a SIM.  Customer service will mail/deliver one to you free as well, but this may take up to a week.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

There is not a local verizon store. how do i find customer service on website so i can order a nano sim card for android and begin activation process

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Where do I get a new or replacement 4G LTE SIM card if I need one?

Verizon Wireless 4G LTE SIM cards are free for our customers.

Most devices come with the SIM card already inserted. If you need a new Verizon 4G LTE SIM card for a new line on your account, however, you can:

• Go to a Verizon Retail store and get the SIM card that day.*
  • Go to select Authorized Retailers and get the SIM card within 3 days.*
  • Call Verizon customer service (visit our Contact Us page for details).
  • Order online through:
    • Your My Verizon account
    • Your My Verizon app
    • Verizon's Live Chat (visit our Contact Us page for details).
    • When you order online, you'll have a choice to either:
      • Have the SIM card mailed to you.
      • Pre-order the SIM card and pick it up at a Verizon Wireless Retail store or Authorized Retailer. Your pick up choices will only include locations for which SIM card pick up is available and that have SIM card inventory.

To get a replacement SIM card for an existing line on your account you can:

• Order online through My Verizon, the My Verizon app or our Live Chat. The SIM card will be sent to your postal mailing address.
  • Go to any Verizon Retail store and get the SIM card that day.*
  • Pre-ordering for in-store pickup isn't available for replacement SIM cards for existing lines on your account.

*Keep in mind that for all in-store pickups, the Account Owner or Account Manager has to be there and show a valid, government-issued photo ID.

From  4G SIM Cards FAQs

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand if you don't have a local Verizon store nearby and we're here to help. Do you need a SIM card to activate a new account with us or is this to replace an existing SIM card with an existing account with us?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes