Highlighted

Will there be an additional charge to add a device not purchased through Verizon?

I have a "L" 6 GB plan with Verizon. My current Windows phone just went off contract. I would love to buy a Samsung ATIV SE phone off ebay and use it with my current plan. Is it possible to"bring your own phone" to a current plan? Is it true that if you bring your own phone Verizon will charge you $40 per month, but if you buy their phone it is $20/line?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: I have a "L" 6 GB plan with Verizon. My current Windows phone just went off contract. I would love to buy a Samsung ATIV SE phone off ebay and use it with my current plan. Is it possible to"bring your own phone" to a current plan? Is it true that if

Leader

If you purchase a phone and you are not under contract you will be charged $20 per month. It makes no difference where you purchase the phone from. As long as you are not signing a 2 year contract with VZW it will be $20 per month.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: I have a "L" 6 GB plan with Verizon. My current Windows phone just went off contract. I would love to buy a Samsung ATIV SE phone off ebay and use it with my current plan. Is it possible to"bring your own phone" to a current plan? Is it true that if

Leader

If you purchase a phone and you are not under contract you will be charged $20 per month. It makes no difference where you purchase the phone from. As long as you are not signing a 2 year contract with VZW it will be $20 per month.

View solution in original post