Highlighted

Will service be restored after a promise to pay arrangement?

BILLCALHOUB

My service was interrupted due to nonpayment but I was still allowed to make a promise to pay arrangement online.  Will my service be restore?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Will service be restored after a promise to pay arrangement?

Community Manager
Community Manager

BILLCALHOUB, we definitely appreciate you making an effort to update your account balance. A promise to pay does not restore service. The past due balance does have to be paid for that to happen. We suggest calling the financial services department at 866-266-1445 Mon - Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM ET Sat, 8 AM - 5 PM ET Sun, Closed.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Will service be restored after a promise to pay arrangement?

Community Manager
Community Manager

BILLCALHOUB, we definitely appreciate you making an effort to update your account balance. A promise to pay does not restore service. The past due balance does have to be paid for that to happen. We suggest calling the financial services department at 866-266-1445 Mon - Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM ET Sat, 8 AM - 5 PM ET Sun, Closed.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes