Will Verizon Messages sync all messages from my devices?

If want integrated messages to save my content. Will it sync both my lines? Will both lines receive the same messages? or does it just store content online from both devices?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: if I install integrated messaging will it sync all messages from both devices? I have two phones on one account. Or will it just allow me too see messages online from both devices?

Sr. Leader

"Integrated messages", i.e. Verizon Messages, will not sync messages across 2 different phones. IF you have the userid and password for the MyVerizon account on BOTH lines, you would be able to see the messages for BOTH lines online. Of course, if the person with 1 of the lines chooses to change their MyVerizon password, you would no longer be able to access that line's messages until you got the new password.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: if I install integrated messaging will it sync all messages from both devices? I have two phones on one account. Or will it just allow me too see messages online from both devices?

Sr. Leader

"Integrated messages", i.e. Verizon Messages, will not sync messages across 2 different phones. IF you have the userid and password for the MyVerizon account on BOTH lines, you would be able to see the messages for BOTH lines online. Of course, if the person with 1 of the lines chooses to change their MyVerizon password, you would no longer be able to access that line's messages until you got the new password.

View solution in original post

0 Likes