Highlighted

Will I still pay my bill the same way after upgrading?

JMCarrigan

We've upgraded our family plan Samsungs to iPhone 4S's which will arrive tomorrow.  This site has recommended that I get a jump on learning stuff. I find myself wondering if I still pay the bill the same way i.e., sign in my wife and pay bill for the 3 Samsungs all at once.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: We've upgraded our family plan Samsungs to iPhone 4S's

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, JMCarrigan! Thanks for ordering those three new iPhone 4s devices. We certainly hope you'll see years of enjoyment in them. Since you're moving from shared plan to another, you will not see any change in how you pay your bill (unless such a change was requested). All line should be billed in the same fashion, on the same statement on the same day of the month.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes

Re: We've upgraded our family plan Samsungs to iPhone 4S's

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, JMCarrigan! Thanks for ordering those three new iPhone 4s devices. We certainly hope you'll see years of enjoyment in them. Since you're moving from shared plan to another, you will not see any change in how you pay your bill (unless such a change was requested). All line should be billed in the same fashion, on the same statement on the same day of the month.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes