Highlighted

Will I lose unlimited data if I remove two devices from my account?

jemerson70

I have 3 phones under my account.  Phone 1 has unlimited internet,  lines 2 and 3 are basic phones.  If I remove 2 of the 3 devices from my account will that cause me to loose my unlimited internet.  I don't want to give that up.  thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: removing accounts

Ann154
Expert

You shouldn't lose the unlimited data plan on the line remaining line as long as you switch from the Nationwide Family plan to an individual Nationwide Plan. You should be diligent in the process to ensure that the rep keeps you with the Nationwide Plan and not on the More Everything Plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: removing accounts

Ann154
Expert

You shouldn't lose the unlimited data plan on the line remaining line as long as you switch from the Nationwide Family plan to an individual Nationwide Plan. You should be diligent in the process to ensure that the rep keeps you with the Nationwide Plan and not on the More Everything Plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes