Will I be able to view details from past bills?

dv3

Will I be able to view details from past bills?

0 Likes

Re: Will I be able to view details from past bills?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope you are having a great day so far and a wonderful beginning to your week! Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We are always here to answer all of your questions and concerns. In order to make sure that I answer your question correctly, please help me understand more of the situation. Are you a current customer? How far back are you trying to go with your bill records?

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes

riverrat758

from Sept 1 2015 to nov 30 2015

0 Likes

boringusername

@riverrat758 wrote:

from Sept 1 2015 to nov 30 2015

You can only go back 18 months But you;ve had the ability t save you bills as a PDF for several years. I have bills going back to 2013 saved

0 Likes

russcrab

I am looking for phone numbers called from July 2018 thru sept 2018.  In 2017, we purchased a vacation package  to Wisonsin Dells.  When we called in 2018 to set up the trip we were told that the person who offered the trip withdrew the offer.  We told this company that our check was made out to them and not the other company so they should provide compensation.  They agreed and gave us a vacation to use in 2019.  We cannot find the information.  We do know that me and my daughter both called this company during the above time frame and that it was a South Carolina company.  By looking at the old bills we should be able to find the South Carolina number to call to get the infomation we need

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
0 Likes

sambrbf47

I would like see February 2019 through May, 2019.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Instructions were given in the post above yours, i.e.,

View Previous Bills

0 Likes