Highlighted

Why won't my ringback tone work?

My ringback tone stopped working 2 days ago.  I went and purchased it again today, but it will not play.  It is the default verizon music.  Yes, I know how to manage my ringback tones.  Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why won't my ringback tone work?

Mine wont either. For like a month at least!? I downloaded the ringback tone app to manage on my phone, i called cust service, and i also went in throught verizonwireless.com... nothing has worked! i should n't  have to pay if they aren't working!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Verizon Wireless is here to help UneekMo. I use the ring back tone feature all the time so I now how personal this can get. Let’s get it to work once and for all. Did anything change on your device since you noticed it stopped working? Is it not working for any number or just specific contacts? Please provide me the steps you took to set up this ring back tone. 

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same here. Both my husband and I have ringback tones. He has an old one it plays, but he changed the tone and set the new song as default and it never works. Mine hasn't worked in months, it'll only play the default Verizon ringback tone, and I have an entire WEEK'S worth of music set up to play. I should ask for a refund for the last three months!

Highlighted

Customer Support

I definitely want to be sure you get to take advantage of all those ringback tones for your lines, MAISHABREND. Just to confirm we take the right path, are you using the Verizon Ringback Tones or Slacker Ringback Tones http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ringback-tones-faqs/ ? What model phones do you and your husband use?

JenniferH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'd like to echo this post.  My ringback tones stopped working recently. I manage them through the web site, (not my phone) and I've always done it this way. I use a Moto X Pure phone and these RB tones have always worked.  I recently updated my plan, could it be that?  I just bought a new song and added it to my 'default' playlist (I have 5 songs there).  The way it's always worked is since these songs are in a 'default' playlist, they would play randomly when someone called. Please help... I'd like to continue using these RB tones, but don't want to pay for the service if they won't work

Highlighted

Customer Support

RNett,

Ringbacks are certainly fun and we definitely want to make sure you get the most out of your subscription. Updating your plan should not have an effect on your RBT, but just to be sure what type of change was made? Also, when you say that your RBT's are not working, what seems to be going on exactly? Is the calling party hearing the standard dialing tone or something else?

AdamG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same here. My ringback tones won't work at all.  All of my contacts hear the standard Verizon tone.  I have a Droid Turbo 2 and am purchasing the ringback tones from Verizon, not Slacker.  If we are all having the same problem it's apparent that something is wrong.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

I know how unsettling it can be for your Ringback Tones not to be working, LILPUMPKINC. Let's investigate this a bit further. How long have you had the Ringback Tone feature? Do you recall when it stopped working? Lastly, are you able to log into the Ringback Tone site online and manage your tones and settings?

VanessaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just bout me 2 ring back tones and thay are not working

0 Likes