Highlighted

Why won't My Verizon App open?

WCLewis12

Every time I have for the last couple of months, it tells me "Sorry; you're unable to login to My Verizon App at this time.  Please check your network connection or try again later or visit verizonwireless.com.  (SSL Certification Verification Failed.).

Everything else on my phone is working so clearly I have a connection.  I've deleted and re-downloaded the app a couple of times.  Restarted my phone.  Tried it all on and off of WiFi.  I'm annoyed enough with it now that I'm coming to y'all.  Thoughts?  Suggestions? 

I'd very much like to use it, because it seems to be the only way I can use the Verizon Up benefits. 

Please help.  Thanks. 

Labels (1)

Re: Why won't My Verizon App open?

Ann154
Expert

Can you log into your account via the website? Do you have an older plan?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

WCLewis12

I can login online.  Both on my Mac, and on Safari on iPhone X as well.  It's just the app that is giving me issues. 

Ann154
Expert

You didn't answer my second question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

WCLewis12

No.  It's an unlimited plan that I began last summer. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's get to the bottom of this once and for all. Please ensure the application is updated: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206714/.  How much space do you have available:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-215932/

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

WCLewis12

Howdy.  Thank you for checking in.  Yes my app is updated, and I have 150gb of phone space left. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

0 Likes

WCLewis12

Yes, everything on my phone is working properly.  Literally the only app giving me any issues at all is the Verizon App.  All of my software is up to date as well. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

I appreciate you taking time to reach out here. I have sent you a Direct Message so we can work to get to the bottom of this. I will look forward to working with you further.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes