Why was my device promo removed?

Maryuh

I ordered the 11 Pro Max and am trading in my 8 plus. I was told I would receive credit for my 8 plus during the online transaction. My device has not even shipped yet and I got an email saying that my device promotional credit has been removed "from my account balance because." 
It doesn't even say why - it actually just had a period after the word "because." This was very misleading when I thought I was going to have a promotional credit and this is actually why I decided to go ahead and purchase the phone. 

0 Likes

Re: Why was my device promo removed?

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@Maryuh wrote:

I ordered the 11 Pro Max and am trading in my 8 plus. I was told I would receive credit for my 8 plus during the online transaction. My device has not even shipped yet and I got an email saying that my device promotional credit has been removed "from my account balance because." 
It doesn't even say why - it actually just had a period after the word "because." This was very misleading when I thought I was going to have a promotional credit and this is actually why I decided to go ahead and purchase the phone. 

How can you have a credit on a device that you haven’t turned in yet, because you haven’t received your new phone yet? Doesn’t make any sense. 

You get the trade-in credit after your old phone is shipped in. The only time you get an instant credit is if you’re making your purchase and trading in a store 

0 Likes