Highlighted

Why is there no Single Sign-on for Wireless and Residential Customers?

This is not difficult to implement - there are many off the shelf portal products that will do this for you pretty easily

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why is there no Single Sign-on for Wireless and Residential Customers?

Bump, its because they grow strong on our pain, misery and general inconvenience.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

While they share the name Verizon they are not integrated companies and operate his two distinct entities  even though they are under the same corporate umbrella.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Actually while they may act as disparate business entities they DO offer single sign on. It took me 4 hours and numerous agents but I finally found a young lady willing and able to help me.

We had to unregister my existing Wireless account and then I had to re-register it but this time the Verizon system recognized I had a Residential account and prompted me to create a single sign on account. I am now able to login to the Wireless site and when I want to do/see anything on my Residential account I merely have to click on the appropriate link on the top of the page and I am able to view and alter my Residential settings.

So while I maintain they grow strong on our pain, it should have never taken this long to figure it out, they DO offer single sign on, you just have to put the time in to figure out the intricacies.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have been bounced around from fios to wireless for several hours a day over a period of 2 weeks before I gave up.  I just tried again this morning and they lady said they used to offer single sign on but they no longer do.

When you view your wireless account they have a single sign on spot as pasted below.  Also when signing up for the wireless account they offer to link the residential account right from the registration process.  Only problem is that failed100% of the time with a try again error.  Further more there is a spot on the my Verizon app that will also allow you to link the accounts which also fails 100% of the time with a different error.  So I just pointed out 3 locations Verizon offers to link accounts but none work.

WHY DOES VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT KNOW THESE EXIST!!

Every person I talk to at Verizon refuses to acknowledge they exist.  Even after I paste screen shots their response is please call fios they handle that or please call wireless they handle it!

Single Sign On 

Access your Verizon Wireless and Verizon Residential accounts. 

0 Likes