Highlighted

Why is there a remaining balance?

ODETTEDY

People attached to my account had already cancelled their accts. Their new service provider, i was told had paid their remaining balances. My question is: how come I am still seeing their unpaid bills in my billing. I want to see the final bill so I can pay it before the due date.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: billing

deloused

When switching providers with promotional offers to cover existing contracts/switching costs the funds are sent as a prepaid debit/credit card to the person that switched, they’d still have to manually pay any balance owed for their Verizon service

0 Likes

deloused

When switching providers with promotional offers to cover existing contracts/switching costs the funds are sent as a prepaid debit/credit card to the person that switched, they’d still have to manually pay any balance owed for their Verizon service

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

ODETTEDY wrote:

Their new service provider, i was told had paid their remaining balances.

Other service providers will NEVER make payments directly to Verizon. Furthermore, it normally takes 2-3 months to be reimbursed by the new service provider for any costs you incur when leaving Verizon. It is up to you and the people switching to pay Verizon, normally well before the new service provider sends you(the person making the switch) any funds which would cover any costs related to the switch.

0 Likes