Highlighted

Why is my order still in "process"?

I pre ordered the iPhone 6s on 9/15.  Why have I not received any update as to status?  Why is it still showing "in process" when I check the order status?  Money has been deducted for the purchase, soooooo where is my new phone?  I could have gone to the store and got one by now.  I thought pre ordering meant something.  When might I get my new phone?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why is my order still in "process"?

Leader

When was money deducted? Are you sure it wasn't the verification hold versus the money actually being taken? If the money was actually taken (not showing as processing on your bank account) then that means your phone is in the final stages of shipping. Have you contacted Verizon to verify if it is about to be shipped?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to mkae sure your order is shipped to you, jhaley. Have you received an email regarding an expected ship date or any email after your payment was deducted?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

No. I have not received any communication about my order since placing it on 9/15. It still shows "in process", after two weeks, when I check order status.

Janice

(Sent from my iPhone)

0 Likes