Why is my line access fee $40?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: why is the line access fee $40

Expert

The line access fee is only $40 when the line is under contract. Is any of your lines under contract?

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The line access fee is only $40 when the line is under contract. Is any of your lines under contract?

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Brudou60, knowing what to expect on your charges is always crucial. With our plans, you will see that you have line access charges of $40.00 a line for any line that is under a contract from a two year upgrade discount. Once the line is out of contract, you will see that this access charge drops to $20.00 a month which is a great savings.

Were there any additional questions we might assist with?

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I purchased my phone full retail (no financing) and did not use an upgrade discount and yet its on a 2 year contract and i will have to pay $40 line access charge when I switch to new unlimited. Can you fix this for me?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Did someone else on the account use the upgrade on your line for a new phone on their line? Or you need to look at when your contract term ends and go back 24 months prior to the end date and determine whether or not a phone was purchased at that time.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I checked and I did use the upgrade to purchase the phone. It all makes sense now, thanks.

0 Likes
Covid19