Highlighted

Why is my bill so much?

So I've recently gotten my bill and I'd like to know why it is so much?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Why is my bill so much?

Sr. Leader

Have you looked at the detailed line charges on your bill in My Verizon or on your paper bill if you receive a paper bill?  The charges are explained there.    Here is a fun video with explanations for Understanding Your Online Bill | Verizon Wireless

and another one for Understanding Your Paper Bill | Verizon Wireless

You might also see data overages which is the usual case for a higher than usual bill.

View solution in original post

Sr. Leader

Have you looked at the detailed line charges on your bill in My Verizon or on your paper bill if you receive a paper bill?  The charges are explained there.    Here is a fun video with explanations for Understanding Your Online Bill | Verizon Wireless

and another one for Understanding Your Paper Bill | Verizon Wireless

You might also see data overages which is the usual case for a higher than usual bill.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Yes I looked at the detailed billing. I think it's just so much because it's my first bill with a new phone through Verizon Edge.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

That was my next question:  Is this your first bill with taxes and first month applied and second month charged?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I believe it is. Since it also mentions something about being billed ahead. And I meant two new phones through Verizon Edge.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

There you have it.  My first post.  The detailed bill might not have had the detailed charges detailed themselves.  LOL

Highlighted

Yeah lol.