Highlighted

Why is my bill always different on My Verizon than what it really is?

bspasek

why is my bill always different on my verizon than what it really is?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

Re: why is my bill always different on my verizon than what it really is?

Ann154
Expert

How do you mean? The amount due is different? The usage details are different? What?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

bspasek

always the amount due is different... I made a payment back on february 19th and it doesn't reflect that payment even after calling customer service many times and they say it is corrected...

0 Likes

why is my bill always different on my verizon than what it really is?

bspasek

This forum sucks. Verizon wireless customer support is just as bad. I am done with verizon... Hello At&t

0 Likes

ttipgem

You are denigrating the forum, but you haven't provided any information so that others can provide assistance.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello bspasek! As a fellow customer, I believe in consistent information from Verizon Wireless as well. If I understand you correctly, you're wondering why your actual balance due is different from your billing statement (for example, you may have an actual balance due of $145.00 but your bill shows that you owe $275.00). If that's the case, the reason is likely due to the time and date of your last payment. If you made a payment of $130.00 between the day that the bill was created and the day that you looked at the bill, that would explain the difference.

If I'm off point here, please let me know by sharing more details. I don't want you to feel upset over what you're seeing on  your bills. Thanks!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport