Highlighted

Why is it telling me my "nickname" is incorrect when I try to pay my bill online?

cleaninglady

I am trying to pay my bill online.  However, when I click the "submit" key, it tells me my "nickname" is incorrect.  What the heck is a nickname?  I have never had this trouble before.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: I am trying to pay my bill online. However, when I click the "submit" key, it tells me my "nickname" is incorrect. What the heck is a nickname? I have never had this trouble before.

Had the same problem. Here's how I sorted it out, not including yelling at my PC or ranting in my own thread (that's optional): First you want to delete your saved payment option. If you try this and it does not delete, log out and back in. It should be gone. Now re-enter your payment option (credit card number or whatever you are using) and if it asks if you want to save the data for future use, make sure you give it a nickname that doesn't include any special characters. Hope this works for you!

View solution in original post

Re: I am trying to pay my bill online. However, when I click the "submit" key, it tells me my "nickname" is incorrect. What the heck is a nickname? I have never had this trouble before.

Had the same problem. Here's how I sorted it out, not including yelling at my PC or ranting in my own thread (that's optional): First you want to delete your saved payment option. If you try this and it does not delete, log out and back in. It should be gone. Now re-enter your payment option (credit card number or whatever you are using) and if it asks if you want to save the data for future use, make sure you give it a nickname that doesn't include any special characters. Hope this works for you!

View solution in original post