Why is Verizon saying I'm an account member instead of an account member when its MY account??!?

Scott3128

I'm trying to activate a new phone on My Verizon but its telling me that I am an account member instead of account owner. I am the only one on the account. If I'm not the owner, then who is?? I get the same message if I go to Manage Account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why is Verizon saying I'm an account member instead of an account member when its MY account??!?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Is this for a prepaid account?  If so, those only have Account Members, not Account Owners/Managers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why is Verizon saying I'm an account member instead of an account member when its MY account??!?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Scott3128, I want to make sure that you are able to activate and make changes to the account with no issues. I would love to look into this with more details. I did send you a direct message. Can you please respond back to me in the direct message? I hope to hear back from you soon.   KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes