Highlighted

Why hasn't my new bill appeared yet?

roybalam

Usually a new bill populates by now (due date was back on the 8th), but when I logged in to see if I could go ahead and pay my bill, I got an alert saying my next bill will be available on March 16. Why is that? Will I end up paying for an extra month of service? All help is appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: No new bill until the 16th of March?

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

When is your bill closing date? Normally it is 5 days after your last bill is due. Then your bill would be available for viewing 3-5 days after that.

With that in mind and your bill was due on 2/8, I would guess your bill closing date would be 2/13 and would be available for viewing on 2/16 thru 2/18. I would give it another day or so and then go back into your MyVerizon account to see if it is there.

You can also set up text alerts to notify you when your bill is available to view.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: No new bill until the 16th of March?

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

When is your bill closing date? Normally it is 5 days after your last bill is due. Then your bill would be available for viewing 3-5 days after that.

With that in mind and your bill was due on 2/8, I would guess your bill closing date would be 2/13 and would be available for viewing on 2/16 thru 2/18. I would give it another day or so and then go back into your MyVerizon account to see if it is there.

You can also set up text alerts to notify you when your bill is available to view.

View solution in original post

0 Likes