Highlighted

Why has my bill not been removed? I change carriers with authorization from Verizon and they were to credit the disconnect charges but they are still there 2 months later?

In August I had my service tested in my area. At that time tech support confirmed no service and authorized me to change carriers which I did. They told me everything was in the notes of my account and that the disconnect charges would be removed and credited to bring the balance due to zero. Now I still see the 818.00 balance still showing. I'm concerned this is going to show as a late payment for me on my credit. Please remove the balance due as agreed to.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why has my bill not been removed? I change carriers with authorization from Verizon and they were to credit the disconnect charges but they are still there 2 months later?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm saddened to see that we lost you as our valued customer, barohar. I want to be sure all the loose ends are tied up for you and your previous account so I've sent a private message here through the forum. Please log into https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to respond with the details I'll need to get started.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes