Highlighted

Why has my Verizon jet pack stopped working after 15 GB of data usage?

l have an unlimited data pla. Why has my Verizon jet pack stopped working after 15 GB of data usage?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: mifi7730L and data usage

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

From  The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

• More 4G LTE data for Mobile Hotspot and Jetpacks: You now have an allowance of 15 GB (previously 10 GB) of 4G LTE data before it's reduced to speeds up to 600 Kpbs.

What happens once I've used the 15 GB limit for Mobile Hotspot or Jetpack?

With the new Verizon Plan Unlimited, you get a 15 GB allowance of high-speed 4G LTE data for Mobile Hotspot and Jetpacks each billing cycle. Once you've used the 15 GB of 4G LTE data, your Mobile Hotspot data speed will be reduced to up to 600 Kbps for the rest of the billing cycle. Data will continue to be unlimited while your Mobile Hotspot is reduced to up to 600 Kbps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

From  The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

• More 4G LTE data for Mobile Hotspot and Jetpacks: You now have an allowance of 15 GB (previously 10 GB) of 4G LTE data before it's reduced to speeds up to 600 Kpbs.

What happens once I've used the 15 GB limit for Mobile Hotspot or Jetpack?

With the new Verizon Plan Unlimited, you get a 15 GB allowance of high-speed 4G LTE data for Mobile Hotspot and Jetpacks each billing cycle. Once you've used the 15 GB of 4G LTE data, your Mobile Hotspot data speed will be reduced to up to 600 Kbps for the rest of the billing cycle. Data will continue to be unlimited while your Mobile Hotspot is reduced to up to 600 Kbps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

MIKELDESERTRAT,

we want you to be able to enjoy your jetpack. With the Unlimited Plan, you are able to enjoy 15 GB of high speed LTE data. After 15 GB, you are slowed to 3G speeds of up to 600 Kbps. This applies only to jetpacks and hotspot usage. On your mobile phone, you will continue to enjoy 4G speeds. You have the option to purchase a data boost for an additional 5 GB of high speed LTE usage for $35. You can view more information here-->http://vz.to/2kUELyW (unlimited plan) and http://vz.to/2f3SbHR (data boost). Please let us know if this helps.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes