Why don't I always get an envelope with my bill to remit my payment? I want to start mailing my payments.

Sorry if this is not the right forum for this but I was unsure where to ask. There have been a lot of times my bill isn't sent with an envelope to remit my payment. I want to start mailing my payment and only do online payments in a pinch. The bill I received today did not have a return envelope.

Labels (1)

Re: Why don't I always get an envelope with my bill to remit my payment? I want to start mailing my payments.

This is primarily a user-to-user Community Forum, but Verizon reps do join and comment periodically.  You might get a quicker response by calling 800-922-0204 or *611.  BTW, I grew up in the LP, great state!

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes

Re: Why don't I always get an envelope with my bill to remit my payment? I want to start mailing my payments.

Expert

I'm guessing you have mostly paid online in the past six months or so. Verizon Wireless might have a policy to not include the return envelope if your payment pattern is to not pay by mail. I know one company I do business with had stopped including the return envelope after I started paying via another method frequently.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Thanks, I do like having the option to do both as to what is convenient for me. I don't wanna be locked in doing it only one way or another.

0 Likes

Expert

You could purchase a large box of plain envelopes to use in case a bill doesn't include a return envelope. I know I keep a box handy for myself as my utility bill for the past 10+ years has never had a return envelope included in it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Customer Support

@YOOPER24

I understand your desire to receive a payment remittance envelope again so that you can mail in your wireless bill payments. I would like to assist with making this change on your account. So that I may, I have sent you a Direct Message. Please reply to that message so that I can process this change on your account for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Please make this same adjustment to my account as well. I no longer receive return envelopes and would like to get them back.

0 Likes

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes

Re: Why don't I always get an envelope with my bill to remit my payment?

Customer Support

We are here to aid in any way we can. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes