Highlighted

Why doesn't my monthly bill go down once my contract is satisfied? I'm still using my 2 year old phone.

I'm no longer in my contract and my bill, which included a phone, has remained the same.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why doesn't my monthly bill go down once my contract is satisfied? I'm still using my 2 year old phone.

Leader

From what I hear, you must log on to your online account and add the discount. That is if you are on More Everything plan.

Highlighted

Re: Why doesn't my monthly bill go down once my contract is satisfied? I'm still using my 2 year old phone.

I believe there is a $25 line discount if you're on the More Everything plan...or at least I know that's whats offered when you pay off an edge agreement. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Loquat, we want you to take advantage of every benefit available to you on our network. With Edge,  you qualify for a discount up to $25.00 for each line that has an Edge agreement on a More Everything plan. 

For more information regarding how Edge works:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/edge/?intcmp=SearchBanner:edge:Top

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes